Saturday

My New Banner



I love my new banner! I had so much fun adding in the hummingbirds and butterfly from my Glorious Nature Art overlay collection..this is a huge project I am working on presently and hope to make them available to the public sometime soon. Alot of folks have expressed interest in them..along with my bokeh layers..so I decided to make them available to the public...so hang tight...I am working on this project..which will include hummingbirds, butterfly and birds overlays , bokeh and excellent cloud textures to add into those shots that need a little boost and perhaps some other additional items I am considering...will keep you all posted!!

5 comments:

  1. Awesome new banner Susan. I love your birds. I just found your message on my blog and linked your blog in my favorite photog sites. Thanks for linking me! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been a busy girl Sue. Wow, a standout banner!! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks Betty Jo and Sylvia for stopping by! ;-D Very much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your new banner is gorgeous!! I know you worked hard for this, it looks great Sue!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg Sue- the new banner is amazingly gorgeous!!! Wowow! I think you should post it on Flickr! Your HB overlay pngs are perfection!!! Can't wait to try them!!! xoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete